Where can I find my ID card?

Why do I need to register?

Many of our interactive programs and online tools allow you to save your progress and return at a later time. By requiring you to register and then login when you return to these programs, we are protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal information.

I'm having trouble signing in or registering, what can I do?

If you have any technical issues entering the site, you can obtain Technical Support for liveandworkwell.com. Please call our toll-free number  1-866-894-5795, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-10:00pm ET.

Request technical support and we'll be happy to help solve the issue.

What is HealthSafe ID?

HealthSafe ID  gives you access to many of your health benefits with just one username and password. No more multiple passwords for multiple sites. Use it whenever you see the HealthSafe ID name. Websites currently using HealthSafe ID:

  • Live and Work Well
  • OptumBank
  • Optum Financial Services
  • myUHC
  • My Optum Homepage
  • UHC Retiree Accounts 


How is my privacy protected?

We know that many of the areas our website addresses are very sensitive. We help you deal with issues that you don't want your co-workers overhearing you talking about and that you don't want your employer to know about. We respect your need for complete confidentiality. We adhere to strictest privacy policies and fully comply with federal privacy and security laws, such as HIPAA. Please check out our Privacy Policy for full details.


How do I go paperless?

  1. Click on “Healthy Mind & Body” under Contact Information & Preferences within the name dropdown at the top of the page.
  2. Click on “Communication Preferences”.
  3. Change your settings to paperless.
  4. Click “Save” at the bottom.


Change my communication preference >


How do I file a claim online now?

We've made it easier than ever to file a claim online. Simply go to the top navigation bar and click on the "Claims" heading and select "Submit a Claim" from the drop-down menu. Please remember that this online tool is for out-of-network behavioral health claims only. If you have a medical claim to file, please go to the member portal of your medical insurance provider. You will be required to Sign in or Register and supply us with your Member/Subscriber ID in order to be matched up in our eligibility system. If you have any issues with this process, please contact us for help.