Most people want to try to help themselves before turning to others, especially for sensitive personal issues. That is why self-help programs are so popular today. Online, interactive self-help programs in mental and behavior health developed by behavioral health professionals are a great option. Try one to see if they help you.
Our interactive self-help programs and interactive tools enable you to take an active role in managing your life. People like the flexibility and privacy online interactive self-help programs provide. Use them when it's convenient, move at your own pace, no pressure.
Available Self-Help Programs
Our free online, interactive, personalized self-help tools offer help for topics including Alcohol, Drugs and Stress. In addition, check out the Steps to Change online course for strategies you can use to combat depression and anxiety:
- Alcohol Access online tools, self-tests and information about alcohol use. Learn about side effects and interactions, build a treatment team and use our online journal to track your progress.
- Drugs Kick the habit with our online tools, self-tests and information about drug abuse. Learn about side effects and interactions, build a treatment team and use our online journal to track your progress.
- Stress Take self-tests and learn more about stress, including visualization techniques you can practice to reduce and cope with stress.
- Steps to Change Beat depression and anxiety! Overcome negative thinking with these free online courses. Learn at your own pace!
- Tobacco Cessation Center We've put together information, support, and resources to help you quit tobacco.
Members and their families can find the Self-Help Programs in the "Tools & Programs" link within the Quick Link box. They are also integrated into many of our centers. Some of these programs require you to login with your username and password to ensure extra privacy.
*Resources and information available to you on liveandworkwell.com may vary depending on your benefit.